Reviews for "Traitor"

I love the game except for one major flaw. i can't see the top and bottom of the game window at the same time. its too tall and stretches out of my computer screen. other than that yeah its great.

Brilliant man. One of the best game I've played. Excellent story.

The game acts as if it's sending more of a message than it actually is. The Latin phrase in the end was more funny than anything.
The story is cartoonish. The villains could be twisting their moustaches over a roasting baby-fire, and the hero is a brave soul who dared to dream in a cruel world (melodramatics). The game is not in any way sending a meaningful message.
As a game it's damn fine, but the story is just completely pretentious. Well, when there's exposition outside of a quest dialogue. Otherwise there isn't much story at all, short of "Bad Thing X isn't nice, go shoot Bad Thing X for us".

you need to incorporate a brake or a way to slow down. excellent vector graphics by the way. vectrex quality.

A fantastic game. A driving plot and great gameplay make this seem like less of a flash game and more like a console or pc game. Keeps me up well past midnight playing this game as it is such a gripping game.