Reviews for "Traitor"

By far, this is one of the best games I've ever played, be it flash or commercial. I love it so much that this is actually the second time I've played it, the first being back when it first came out. The design of the levels, the unique appearance, the way the upgrades work, the storyline... everything is just so immersive and interesting. My biggest complaint is that it isn't longer, and it isn't a short game to begin with.

I hope very much that there is a sequel, or at least a spiritual sequel, in the works.

addictive

It was a great game and it has inspired me to try to make games with the stencyl engine as well. Very well executed battles and a brilliant art style make this game stand out.

Amazing storyline. Provided hours of fun :). Would be nice if there was a 2nd one.

One of the best games on this site