For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 51 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "PewDiePie Adventures"

man that was hard but the code was so difficult.
I'm gonna help you but with only halve. be a REAL bro and do this while suffering like i did.
good game and as well
BROFIST

Kwing responds:

Nice job with the code, it hasn't been common knowledge since the bro army was around 200k, since Felix stopped doing the whole ole dole doff thing.

I'm stuck at the code level. But it's an awesome game thought. 5 stars for the awesome work and, please do more games.

Kwing responds:

Thanks for the review! The code's not that hard to figure out - the video pretty much tells you what you need to know.

When I played this I thought, Oh this is so fun! Then all of the sudden a pop-up comes on the screen. OH MY GAWD!!!

Deal with it.

:the aooni:

What about it?

toma hock chop is my best friend

What the fuck?