For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 213 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "PewDiePie Adventures"

Great game, very enjoyable. Where is the background music from? I've heard it before but I can't recall where it's from.

Kwing responds:

The music is all listed on the left of the game, linking to the Audio Portal. It's available for download for free.

this game is fun but tough like you said good job BROFIST!!!!!!!

Brofist!

Im happy that there were some games that were made about pewds and this one is my favorite :D
thanks for making this! Brofist!

Kwing responds:

I made this a looooong time ago.

Brofist.

Chair Mode Activated! BOOP *turns to a chair*

I miss Mr. Chair.

man that was hard but the code was so difficult.
I'm gonna help you but with only halve. be a REAL bro and do this while suffering like i did.
good game and as well
BROFIST

Kwing responds:

Nice job with the code, it hasn't been common knowledge since the bro army was around 200k, since Felix stopped doing the whole ole dole doff thing.