Reviews for "PewDiePie Adventures"

ole dole doff kinke lane koff
the password is the song

Bin-go!

how do you get passed the third safe sttions

Kwing responds:

I don't remember the Save Stations by number dude.

The House is one of the scariest games ever, when I saw a painting pop out of the screen here I instantly closed the game.
Okay, 3 stars to you for the gameplay, which was pretty boring and glitchy. And for the annoying scary painting also.

Kwing responds:

I don't know, I think this is a relatively solid platform game.

3 stars because I like your design of levels but it just isn't really fun.. And the brown character is that Ernst?

Kwing responds:

The brown character is supposed to be Stephano.

Controls - 7/20
Graphics(platform standards) - 7/20
Map design - 8/20
plot - 9/20
Amount of fun while playing - 3/20 felt like I was wasting my time.

Overall game rating - 5/20
-Yes I finished the game before reviewing.

Kwing responds:

I feel like it's really not fair for you to just throw down a bunch of numbers without explaining why you disliked the individual aspects of the game. Also, your account was created today and shows no activity of any sort other than reviewing this game, including any medals from PewDiePie Adventures. That means you haven't even gotten to the first cutscene and very likely haven't even played the game at all.