Reviews for "PewDiePie Adventures"

-get's to the part were PewDie walk's on the lilly pads- ....... -fall's and die's- -retry's 6 time's- -die's again- 0_e -hit's head on the table- SON OF A FUCK! >_<

Kwing responds:

Barbie part is all about rhythm.

kool game pewdie would feel honor and i think he will love this

Kwing responds:

He played it a loooong time ago but never finished it.

Jumping in this game was almost as infuriating as pewdie himself, however, still somewhat alluring, like pewdie himself. After dying several times because of the awful jump mechanic, coupled with life-draining touchable A.I., I had to give up early, tell the game to fork itself, like pewdie himself.
80% Good. Just needs some technical work. Health & jumping.

Kwing responds:

Interesting, I'm glad you still gave me a significantly high score. I wanted to make Stephano and PewDie both jump higher, but it would have made Piggeh less useful as a character.

The programming for this game is so nonsensical. The barrel level was completely bugged because the walls constantly dragged me back to the start but I managed to actually get through it. The enemies sometimes kill me in one hit (some I understand) and then there are just some wrong things. Stephano's activation doesn't do anything and neither does his sword. If he is able to kill something once, he should be able to kill it again. Get on track on which characters can hurt what. The levels where barrels were used were awful. The only one I liked was the big barrel. You should rethink where the barrels come out and when they come out. Too much is going on. Also, when in chair mode the skull still hurts me and that is annoying when chair mode is supposed to help you not get hurt. I give you credit for trying to make it challenging, but you completely went overboard with it on most of the levels. Entertaining yet it got so infuriating that I had to write something down since no one else is going to. You did an alright job but you should know better if you've played a platformer before. Timing is everything and that you can't overload sequences in a level. Could have been done better.

Kwing responds:

You're making some solid points, but you really could have stood to organize your thoughts a bit more. Let's see what I can pick out and address...

Certain things like who Stephano can kill and who he can't, or things dealing inane amounts of damage, are intentional. Stephano can kill some things all the time, and other things only when in Golden Mode. If an enemy appears overpowered, it's almost always because a statue is boosting its abilities.

Ruben's damage when you chair mode is most definitely a goof, I do apologize for that.

The barrels, as others have said, can be annoying. As anyone who plays the game would agree, they are most deadly because of their knockback rather than their damage output, although at its initial release this game had barrels dealing double the damage they do now. I tweaked the game at several points reducing the difficulty but did not want to make it any easier than it is now.

I understand that it's missing polish in a lot of areas, but platformers have never really been my forte. I'm glad you got into the game enough to write out as much as you did.

-demonic voice- pika pika (nothings scarer than me.......) -gets past the rolling barrels- -scary face shows up- (AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH) PIKA PIKA

Overdone.