Attention! We're rallying new Supporters to help us keep ads off Newgrounds!

Please consider becoming a Supporter today!

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Bob the Pixel VI"

Lol, Zelda reference.

It would be nice to use some fictional characters not just pixel blocks....
I like the humor thought nice job.

DCHorror responds:

Thanks. Keep an eye out. The idea is to have them evolve artistically.

I just read your comment saying that your going to evolve them as characters. Because I was going to ask why do they have to be pixels, The animation isn't long enough for me to really get sucked in so maybe make the next one longer, Like the Navi reference and the mario sound efffects though, got to have a bit of nostalgia here and there.

As far as animation goes... its... simple, but you are using Pixels as your characters and there is only so much you can do with that which is why I ask the question, don't limit yourself. I wasn't a fan of the eye opening transition though, a bit too choppy for my liking. I want to give you a higher rating because the overall animation was quite pleasant, upbeat and happy, there is potential here and I weant to see you take this further. I'll be looking out for more

The plot is super boring, but the animation is really neat and you could probably turn this into something cool if you worked out the storyline.

DCHorror responds:

I'll be honest, I have no clue of what I'm doing as far as writing goes. When I started making these, I had only made three characters and I haven't even introduced the other two yet. I have a bare bones plot, but beyond that, I'm winging the writing.

Of course, with everyone giving me encouragement like this, I'll definitely try to make it something cool and epic.