Reviews for "COS:MS2"

I think it's great to play a game with medals where the medals are actually working! My only complaint is that you have to start all the way from the beginning to beat the game if you die once! Granted, it's an easy game, but that can still get frustrating. There could have been a lot more work on the graphics, because they weren't that good. At least everyone was presented in a fairly clear cut manner. It's probably the first game I've played with medals that had points and ones that didn't.

The ones without them didn't have descriptions. Whatever weird scenario caused this to happen, it all adds up to a pretty good game. It could have used more detail and shading would make it a lot better, too. It has a fairly cool title at least. It's a very standard stick game that doesn't stand out that much, but still playable.

i think this was a good game but its too short thou it they had mutliplayer this would be the best game on newgrounds but good job shotgun

Not bad game, but too short...

This game is short. While stick comedy is sometimes funny, this isn't funny - it seems like a cheap cop-out to avoid having proper graphics. In addition, it needs some spell checking on the "cutscene" segments. It's a decent waste of time, but no more.

The game isn't working; I can't shoot.