Reviews for "Cellar Door"

This game is very awesome dude!! All spooks and ghost are good except for the doctor hehehehe he reminds me of my gramps that used to scare us with that kind of doctors robe :p totaly this game rocks!!! deserves a 5 star rating!!! A VERY SCARY MUST PLAY here in NG!! Keep up the good job guys!!!

Thanks! Will do! :)

He fears that, congratulations 0_o

ProgressivegamesDLE responds:

dude this game is kick ass! got a hard time finding all the marbles! i jumped once and that was when u look in a hole to find a marble and a ghost or what ever face shows up in the hole, fuckin freaky man! GOOD JOB!!!!!!

ProgressivegamesDLE responds:

Thanks! We love hearing about which parts freak people out. Glad you liked it! :)

Well, I sure am glad I was wearing my work jeans at the time. Wouldn't want to have ruined a good pair. Awesome game!

ProgressivegamesDLE responds:

Why thanks. Glad you liked it - and it sounds like it had the expected effect... ;)

Did you know i removed my headphones and looked away atleast 30 times throughout the game?
The graphics were so realistic, I actually felt i was there.
It reminds me of the Blair Witch Project.
The scares were cheap ( just the way i love them) , yet they were missing something.
I found Exmortis 2 much scarier even though not as realistic.
Cheers for using real actors just as in Hotel 626.

Your hard work has really paid off.
Don't you stop making horror games, we expect a lot more from you.

ProgressivegamesDLE responds:

Thanks! We really appreciate the feedback. Nice to hear you found it frightening... ;)
We'll definitely be back with more horror...!