Reviews for "Cellar Door"

this game was well done :D jesus I LOVE IT :D

ProgressivegamesDLE responds:

This pleases us immensely. :) Thx!

Loved it. I'm still a bit perplexed, but I guess that is the point. It's a mystery. I found all the marbles with mere seconds to go. I won't spoil anything but December 21st is significant(at least in my playthrough, maybe the date changes). I'm assuming the sign in the dead end is also significant, as well as the phone. No clue what may be the next step into unraveling this mystery but I am definitely intrigued. I hope you don't NEED a facebook for this. I'm one of the last few who refuse all the social networking crap(It's great for advertising though).I'm highly interested in finding out the answers to all these questions but sadly, I'm not sure how to move forward once I find all the marbles. Only thing I know is to check back on the 21st of December or turn my PC clock forward to see if something unlocks. All in all, great lil point n click adventure. I hope it leads to something great or I will be highly disappointed.

(I can't seem to click the stars to rate this but I would give it a 4 if I could)

ProgressivegamesDLE responds:

Ah, you have interpreted the spirit of our game. It is indeed a taste of things to come. A beta test, as it were, for elements being developed for a bigger game. We hope you'll join the world of social media before its release, as all of our greater works will make use of it in some form or another...

We're very pleased to have awakened your curiosity. We'll release more games throughout the year, hope you'll give them a try. As for the stars, you managed to give us 5, so thanks for that. :) We do appreciate that your actual evaluation is a 4. That's pretty darn good, too. ;)

I was wondering what the hell that thumping sound was. Didn't know I was on a time limit. Shit this game scared me. I hope for more to come. Good job.

ProgressivegamesDLE responds:

Thanks - glad you liked it! We definitely have more games on the way... :)

So scary. I quit after the first ghost scream. Gave the 5 stars just for the creepy horror factor. I hope I'm brave enough to finish the game one day.

Epic simple epic the sound is ver very good and the increase of the scar factor is not to high but it exist symply good