Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Cellar Door"

this is a good game but it doesnt give you the chills much its scary a shit but not like amnesia scary.

ProgressivegamesDLE responds:

You sound a bit like a hardcore horror fan. We'll just have to make something even scarier, then... ;)

whoops, i lost, pretty good game tho, sad truth is my mom caught me and now she's blabbering about how she hates it when i play these games, -_- well she's gonna have to accept me for who i am XD she even says that sometimes she wishes i wasnt into scary games or blood and guts and stuff, i dont care, that just boosts my personality with these games and i feel that makes me unique, i'm a girl who's a tomboy and who's into thi kind of stuff XD when it comes to scary games or movies i never get scared, sometimes i just jump a little but that's all, more like a slightly startled jump lol, i never have nightmares about games of movies and the nightmares i do have omwtimes have NOTHING to do with them :P i dont even know why i have those nightmares, but usually a nightmare only occurs once and that's it :P

ProgressivegamesDLE responds:

You sound like a pretty cool girl. Sorry you got in trouble with your mom because of our game. We're glad you liked it, though. Hang in there, and stay true to yourself. :)

Well i like it to be honest very scary but just shock kinda scary no real tension which could be improved.I agree the TIMER needs to go i only found 7 marbles but im sure i could find more with a little more time.Also i read the earlier reviews and the phone still confuses me..i wrote my own phone number?

ProgressivegamesDLE responds:

You did the right thing, entering your number. It's a random effect, though, so you might get a reaction, you might not. ;)

Have you tried again? We find that people go through the house faster the second and third time around - it IS possible to find all 10 marbles in the allotted time... ;)

Cool visuals, but I think the sound could use a little work. Some of the screams were a little too loud and you could tell when the ambient sound looped which kinda ruined it, but then again I'm an audio nerd. :P

ProgressivegamesDLE responds:

Thanks! We definitely appreciate the feedback, especially from an audio nerd. ;)

Excellently made!
Its hard to make me jump when playing point and click games
but this game did! The time limit was a good touch as well,
It added suspense and heightened the anxiety level of the whole game.
Sequel yes? :D

ProgressivegamesDLE responds:

Ah, we're glad you liked it! We are working on more games/digital entertainment. Coming soon... ;)