Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Cellar Door"

ha this isn't scary, 2 minutes later, i am sleeping with my stuffed monkey

:S_aaaaaaaaah-momy-O_O-D:-im-scared..
........

lol-this-game-really-freak-me-out

game is so messy

This game is a mess. The navigation makes it nearly impossible to get around the place and not get lost. It took me three restarts alone to figure out that once you leave the starting point, you have to click left in order to get back, as opposed to simply turn around, which would be the most logical way (originally, I didn't even notice that you could click left at this point). The navigation is not even consistent with itself, sometimes, there are three different perspectives from one point to get by turning around, other times, there are only two. In other cases, you have to go three clicks in one direction, but then only two clicks in the opposite direction to reach the original position. Also, when you leave the starting point and turn around, you would think that you have to click right in order to reach the starting point again, seeing as you would have to click left if you didn't turn around, but no âEU" once again the navigation is completely arbitrary and illogical. Maybe if that stupid timer weren't there, I would be motivated to finish the game, but if the point of the game is to understand the completely random and incomprehensible navigation in a certain amount of time, I really have no inclination to accept the challenge. 2 stars for good graphics and atmosphere.

Such a bad-ass horror game. I am a spartan but I shouted like a girl in every scene. Hahaha. Managed to get 7 marbles. Ahhhhhhhh!