Reviews for "Dr Whooves and Assistant"

I feel bad for the Doctor, first contact and he meets the one who has a mental handicap.

Really well done! Looking forward to more.

@nerdking So because you haven't seen him in an alternate reality situation, which this obviously is, he would have had to regenerate. Derp number one. For example, there is another similar series that tosses the Doctor in with Twilight, and fun times ensue. In that one he does regenerate, but not before noticing he is now a pony. He explains in the 30 episode from that series about his theory on it, which involves a metal grate (assumingly one with little holes on it) and a random number generator implication. Any way. I agree with your review of this flash, and I listened to the original on youtube, all 4 parts, and I think you did a pretty good job with the whole thing. Intro or not.

Very good overall execution of what Dr.who would be like in this universe.
There is one problem with the script and that would be that the Doctor would obviously realize if he had regenerated into a horse, thats something he would very much notice right away.

MikeandTreyVideo responds:

the original plan was to have the beginning completely in first person from the doctors perspective, but that wasn't a feasible idea for my level of animation.

I think he is 10th am I right?
Beyond that I thonk it must be an parallel dimension that would explain him becoming a pony anyway I just loved it