Reviews for "Toad in space"

BATTLETOADS.

Battle Toads R Awesome!

You my friend, have good taste in old school videogames.

I actually remember that level!

Though I would post the actual sprite in the left hand corner small kind.

That way people know what it is based off of.

OH lordy, is that? IT IS!!!

BATTLETOADS!!!!! Battletoads till the end of time!

Do you know if Gamestop...

...are letting people preorder Battletoads Wii yet? I hear it has barrel rolls...

Sloppy.

Your lines are ill defined, creating a terrible mess for depth. On top of that, your perspective is terribly skewed with the board facing one way, and the character another. The base of the feet have two separate thicknesses to them. The one chest portion pushes past his jaw, while the other sinks in along with his lip. This made me pause and just go, Huh?

I really like your coloring and the overall concept, especially the simple floating effect by using the gradiant with the stars, but you really should redo this thing. I know that sprites are hard to work with from a base perspective, but that's the big challenge ulitmately. Hope to see more stuff soon.