Attention! We're rallying new Supporters to help us keep ads off Newgrounds!

Please consider becoming a Supporter today!

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Girls Bravo Sim Dating"

At face value, this is a nice diversion. I haven't had a chance to watch more than 1 episode of Girls Bravo myself, but I can see the time and care you put into this project. But it needs some improvements before it can function like a 5 star game:

- The voice acting is good for a start. You should invest into a higher end mic, as they produce great sound and clarity.

- I do applaud you for placing speech bubbles that aren't obstructing the character's themselves giving them variety, though common practice dictates that this approach in a story-driven date sim means ALOT of me moving all over the screen EVERY time I click to continue. I personally find this irritating because it takes away from the flow of the story and the mood you're trying to set with it.
[SOLUTION]: Maybe think about keeping one person dialogue in one place for the duration of their dialogue and work around that.

- Please, for the love of all living things, put your stuff through spell-check before posting it! I spent a good 40% of my time reading through grammar errors, obvious misspellings, and a ton of run-on sentences. Please understand, I played through the entire game and found it was enjoyable. But this is something MUST be fixed if you want people to take your projects seriously. I regretfully must take a star off for this..

Overall this has a lot of potential for the NG scene, so it would be wise to fix some of those things I mentioned and perhaps re-upload an update in the future. Thank you for reading, and have a pleasant day. :)

hulster responds:

well thanks for the review, and you are right about the points of critic i could work an the grammer.