Reviews for "War of the Web"

Hello,I think this game is excellent,I like your way of putting real time into it and...It's great overall.Just one question:It says populationxtax ratex5.I have one percent tax rate and 5000 population.This means 5000/100=50.50x5 equals 250.Why does it only give me 0.3?

Just the mere concept of this game makes me wanna give it five stars

Armorgames vs facebook vs jiggs vs newgrounds vs kong

It's definitely a way to let people show how much they like their website

I think the game is good enough as is, but i do think the site bonuses should scale with how many players each website has.

The chat room was a nice touch

No newbies protection! Y_Y

Great game.
The 0 luck is pretty fair without everybody would be OP, it makes the game more balanced.

I love this game :D I like waking up in the morning finding my base gone and then steal the guys coins >:3 Lol. Really fun game :D Love it!