Reviews for "War of the Web"

So Fucking Cool! Its Awesome But It Might Be Broken Cause Theres Nobody There 5 stars!

its not broken. da game is getting old and people are losing interest. plus, flippythebear26, u probably played at an unreasonable time, lik 12:00 pm or 5 in da morning

I loved this game! I loved it for it's creativity, and it's on the edge of your seat action. It kind of reminds me of a cooler version of chess that no one has come up with before. I also loved it because it's a very easy game compared to some. All you have to do is read the directions and try your best to understand it. It was awesome how if you just didn't understand something, you could ask a team mate in the chat box. For me, to add even more on to my review, it was always fun. Whenever I get bored, I get on this game and my boredom flies away. I also want to comment on how it doesn't show any blood and gore. Some people swear in the chat box, but not very often at all, and if they do, you can ask them to stop, and most of the time they do. I totally suggest playing this game. It's one of the best games I've played, and it's clean.

Great game

i love it it is a nice game