For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 30 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Mega Mash"

Great game, definitely the true meaning of 7-games-in-1.

There are a lot of clever ideas that string together each game's mechanisms, keeping each level interesting. This is going into the faves :).

NITROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOMMMEEEEEEEE!

The graphics, music, and gameplay were good, but I kept getting this strange "cartridge error" where no matter which game I selected, it would play Carrot Story, and certain parts of the level had elements from what I assume were the other games. It was very weird, expecially how there was a cool-ass rainbow border around the glitched parts. Oh well.

This is a brilliant game. I keep dying, but that's because I suck. I can't wait to see the rest of the game!

i definately loved this game SO much!
the song was a bit repetitive though X3

nice graphics,as it was to expect from nitrome, loved the storyes and the gameplay is something i havent seen before,

also this game managed to keep me playing untill the ending, wich is something extremely hard from a game to make to me, being me an avid ragequitter X3

thankyou very much for making this game , i do really expect a sequel!