For the month of March we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 74 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in April!

Reviews for "Mega Mash"

First level isn't totally ripped from Super Mario Bros. or anything...<.<

Nitrome responds:

That is kind of the point....each of the games is supposed to be recognisable enough that you know the rules for each 'game'. The 'new' in this title is how it explores how the different games effect each other and making each game too unusual would distract from that :)

Amazing game!! And very original too!

the game is okay, but doesnt work if you have ad blocker running, thats just messed up

Nitrome responds:

We have made an update, please try again.

If it doesn't work for you turn off ad blockers

Excellent game, but unfortunately this game does not function on Newgrounds, so I had to go to a different site. I think there might be something wrong with Newgrounds or the game itself. Hopefully the creator is investigation the issue.

Nitrome responds:

I assume it wasn't working because you are using an adblocker. We have made an update, please try again.