For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 30 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Mega Mash"

Excellent game, having to change game modes to complete levels is challenging and rewarding for gameplay experience, excellent game!

I didn't have the same issue as others seem to be having, game seems to load just fine.

Same deal as others seem to have... game won't load. Tells me to check my internet connection which is fine. Clearing cache changed nothing.

Nitrome responds:

I assume it wasn't working because you are using an adblocker. We have made an update, please try again.

This concept had already been explored in the game "Rom hack fail" which isn't on Newgrounds, but it should be easy to find.

I don't know if you guys found that game and decided to add your own little twist on it, but I really do like it!

What I don't like is that I cant change the quality.

This is a very interesting concept, an old arcade game cartridge glitches and starts fusing games together. Using different aspects of classic games to get through the level is pretty cool. Great game.
On second thought it is more than an interesting concept it is a genious one, the way you seamlessly integrate one game into the next through the little glitch spots and switches... I have to give you five stars and total props.

Well, can't give stars to a game that doesn't bother to load. My internet connection is fine but this particular game keeps telling me to check it. Constructive criticism: make it work please.

Nitrome responds: