Reviews for "Mega Mash"

Had no problems loading.

Is this... the best game ever? I'D SAY SO!!!!

I don't know what else to say. When I dream dreams about the perfect game, this is what I had always imagined. I'm glad to see it so seamlessly crafted.

I seem to take damage in Carrot Story even when I'm not so close to damaging blocks such as lava. I guess this is really a matter of preference.

As for Blast-Man Joe, movement seems a little quirky. I find it hard to make him turn corners. I practically have to stop moving and then change direction. Again, it's not a big deal, but take note for next time.

Again, THIS ROCKS! If you're having trouble playing it, then try to find a way. It's worth it.

I really woud like to play this game since most people seemed to have enjoyed it. But it wont run.

Nitrome responds:

I assume it wasn't working because you are using an adblocker. We have made an update, please try again.

i can't even load the game. Says theres an error loading and i have never had this issue before. fix your game system.

Nitrome responds:

this game is awesome...no....better!!

on a matter of the audio controls - when i was playing the game i found that the music could be turned off but not on and the sfx could not be turned off at all