For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 16 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Mega Mash"

Same error as three below. I played the game a few months ago when you released it on your site, its actually pretty good, I'd recommend playing it there.

Nitrome responds:

I assume it wasn't working because you are using an adblocker. We have made an update, please try again.

I think its safe to say that I really like this game.

The music, the 8-bit graphics, everything just seems so lively!

The graphics, music, and gameplay were good, but I kept getting this strange "cartridge error" where no matter which game I selected, it would play Carrot Story, and certain parts of the level had elements from what I assume were the other games. It was very weird, expecially how there was a cool-ass rainbow border around the glitched parts. Oh well.

Nitrome does it again. love this game(s)

I thought this was a very enjoyable game. The thing that made it so cool was how you had no idea what was going to pop up next in it. I lost count of how many different types of levels there were. It was so good how they were all so different. The bunny one was mostly a tribute to Super Mario Bros, and I could find some other big influences elsewhere. I think the bunny level is probably my favorite kind as it is the easiest, lol. You would think a ninja would be able to kill opponents.

I like how it's presented as if it's on an actual game cartridge. Boy, do those things bring back memories. When you said "game cart" in author comments, I thought of the Mario Kart series. Anyway, the music is also extremely impressive and gives off a nice, fun sense. It's also cool to see how they go across dimensions or whatever they are.