Attention! We're rallying new Supporters to help us keep ads off Newgrounds!

Please consider becoming a Supporter today!

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Peace Break: Hero"

With better storyline and more levels, I assure this game will get 5 stars from me. I hope you also could change that plain background.

nice game, I tried to play through totally on hard, but I may have missed a few stages. Maybe in the next game you could give players a difficulty they can choose but have the difficulty in the options or something like that, I found the infinity combo, and noticed there was a cap(6) on forts. Is that new or has that been there because I read some of the earlier reviews and most at the beginning said there was no cap on them. . . Anyway, I look forward to the next game, and by the way, I didn't have TOO much problem with the button config. Hope to see more slots as well...

anniedududu responds:

There was no cap on forts before. But lots of players found that break the balance, so we set a max number of it.
Thanks!

That last boss was pretty epic, nice work!

anniedududu responds:

If you choose hard mode and fight against the final boss, that will be a really challenge!

awsoome game!!!

For the addicting level of this game It's just too short. and it would be better if the upgrades were more numerous. Also, you should put a "configure keys" tab, to adjust the shortcut keys at will.

Good game, though