First of all, thank you for such an amazing game, Arif.
And thanks for not stereotyping us indians (forgive my username).
- I loved the gameplay. It was like playing Leisure Suit Larry but without the cheap humour.
- The chemistry between Anaksha and Creepy Guy.
- The story was pretty good.
- The little faces with various emotions at the bottom left in dialogues added spice to them.
- The music was just right for each location.
- The sexual innuendo was bang on. Not too little, not over the top.
- So were the puzzles. Not too easy, not too hard.
Now, for the stuff you could change:
The display time of "This item cannot be used here" and "These do not combine" can be reduced.
An option to change the walking speed whenever we want.
The medals don't seem to work.
Anyways, that's nothing compared to the highlights. So, you get your 5/5 and 10/10.
Congratulations and keep making more.