For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 43 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Anaksha Mini Adventures 2"

I am going to put lots of good words about this game, because it really deserves them. You should definitely tag it as an rpg, because despite very limited locations it is an rpg game. The fact that even strengthens this statement is that as you suggest the game is not linear.
The best way to play this game is to begin in the evening to feel the atmosphere of running through the night with the more and more complicated game plot. At one moment you are really starting to feel the heavy atmosphere of the city, feel the pain of existence of people living in it. Ever heard of the writer Thomas Pynchon? In the game you can feel something like the heavy atmosphere of one of his famous books, "Crying of lot 49". I could also compare this game to movies which action is taking place during one night, even only few hours, like "Collateral" for example. The game is great. Absolutely great.

FAR from a "mini" adventure, but nonetheless enjoyable. The character portraits, despite being blurred, I can see are very well drawn.

Great game!.The humor was good and the plot was intriguing.
I loved the music (especially the one in the Jack's Bar)

Step 1: Buy cell phone.
Step 2: Leave hotel.
Simple. (BULLSHIT!)

It's a great game and I love the option of so many riddles. Thank you for spending so much time designing it. :) All those fine details and all the dialogues. I admire your hard work and your creativity.
This is my third time finishing the game and I got some new quests. But unfortunately I still missed one virgo symbol this time. Well, it's a good reason to start the game again. Next time I will find them all. ;)

Take care,
Tasch

ArifRocks responds:

Glad you liked it! :)
You can find a list of all virgo symbols here: http://www.anaksha.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=588