For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 201 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "dys4ia"

Man nice game!

I fell happy for you!

i really like this. this game could really help people beginning the process of gender reassignment, it kinda just shows you how hard it is but that you can get through it and everything will be better. a friend of mine recently just came out and said she wants to live as a man, she (sorry i should say 'he') has just begun a long journey to become who 'he' really is, i have to show him this. thanks :D

This opened my mind even more.

Thanks for sharing this piece of art.

An great piece of art. It's a very personal story combined with small mini-games that makes for an entertaining and informative peice of animation.

Kudos to you!

A game that's emotional and meaningful? Hard to find one like this. I really do hope your life got SO awesome, and I'm so happy that your girlfriend is there for you every step of the way. Your family is supportive (I'm guessing) and everyone else too. I'm just GLAD you aren't one of those suicidal people, and I really hope you didn't think about taking your own life. This has very nice graphics and I just wish you the best. Good luck!