Reviews for "dys4ia"

The world needs something like this!!! Gender dysphoria is still way, way, way, way, WAY too little-known and misunderstood in this world. I also love the idea of it being put together as a game, as this is probably the best way of reaching a demographic of increasing size. The levels themselves are easy, but I think it's actually better that way so more people can play through and get the whole story in the process.

The game itself is great, its visually compelling and has a lot of nice twists and turns. I disagree with the idea that it's ridiculous for you to take a pysch exam, or for you to want to call people you a mam...I dont know how else to say it, but I think society is making something that is a mental disease into something normal.

if i ever meet you in real life i will extend my arms and ask for a hug
btw <('_'<) huggle?

This was SO much fun, and the simple symbolism communicated the feeling and ideas of what you went through easy to understand. This was great ^_^ I hope you make more like this!

I have had this added on my favorites for quite some time. I have a few friends that are afraid to go through this, although they admit it's what they want. They're just putting up with everything, but... I keep this, to show them that yes, it is hard... but it's possible, and it does help.
Thank you for being you, making this, and letting us into your life.