For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 197 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "dys4ia"

Such a great, strange, unique journey you take us through. I loved everything, the music, the sounds, the story, the interactive mini-game things and the art style. Simply beautiful and beautifully simple.

You did a great job balancing humor and seriousness through the medium of old-fashioned games. I felt that I could understand a little bit of the process you are going through, even though most of the people in the world (myself included) can't possibly understand it. It was a nice message for those of us (myself included again) who just come to this website to kill zombies for several wasted hours.

beautiful, I totally feel for you. Thats quite a great abstract representation of your experience. hang in there!

I thought this was beautiful. Thank you for sharing this with me. 5/5

People say crap about appearances all the time. My philosophy is: Do what the hell you want. I know it's tender territory, things like looks and sexuality. But if you want to do something, look someway, that's up to you. After all, people have to look at us, but we have to BE us. Good for you for doing what you want.