Reviews for "dys4ia"

This is beautiful.

good game now i know what it feels like but how would you know?

I have a few transgendered friends so I thought this was a pretty interesting game, although I would have thought the same without the connection with it. Keep up the good work.

so my character is lesbian?

To be honest, I don't give a damn what the other reviews say, I think it's great that you're confident about who you are, and that you can stay sane through people calling you a label you obviously don't belong to...
Not like I'd know too much about it on that level, I've been called a boy because I have small boobs and have-had a tendency to wear baggy clothes. But that's about it...
It's sad that most people don't understand that they really should, or maybe just aren't willing to, call a transgender by what they are now. Not what they were born as.
Then again, I was born a girl, and I am one. So I'll never understand what it's like, ever.
I still say congrats, on being who you want to be, who you are, no matter what people say or think, and congrats for, well, everything I guess.

(You really should be careful about taking medicines that your doctor isn't sure about though. Just to be safe...)