Reviews for "dys4ia"

All i gotta say is H8ers gonna H8 c:

Interesting game. It's good that a game with this subject matter is getting good reviews/ratings. Makes me feel a little bit more in touch with humanity. I mean yes, the game might not exactly fit in with the general perceptions of what a game is, but it's certainly not exactly a movie either. I wish people weren't so quick to judge a game based on how it doesn't fit exactly into its medium or genre. These things are subjective/just labels, which are often helpful, but you shouldn't criticise something for not exactly fitting into them.

The one thing I don't really like is the seemingly anti-feminist views. I am of course referring to the "these feminists don't accept me as a woman" thing. I mean maybe I'm wrong, it's your story after all/maybe you weren't specifically bashing feminism, but a particular group of people. But all the feminists I know (and I consider myself one, too) are very supportive towards transgender people.

I'm glad things are working out for you, and hope they continue to get better!

I find amusing to read reviews with no star and comtemplate the human mediocrity. Many of them were "It's not a game"', fine, it's an interactive experience with storytelling of someone's feeling.

Again on the "It's not a game", just as much it is hard to live with imbeciles who HAVE to categorize everyone in a gender, Newgrounds only have GAMES or MOVIES categories for Flash works.

Also, to respond to those who define "It's not a game" because there is
- no objective: There is objectives to reach in most parts.
- no opposition: You can fail, does not mean to you have to be punished for it and start over,
- no choice: First of all choice, interacting with this flash, participating in the experience she desired to let you live.

A tiny part of me wishes this was more than just an interactive video. But the part of me that can empathize and sympathize totally doesn't give a shit. 5 all the way.

I enjoyed this more than I thought I would, I think your story is really interesting, I thought your use of bright colours was rather unique compared to other pixelated mediums, good job and I wish you all the best for the future.