Reviews for "dys4ia"

I'll never be able to comprehend what it must be like to be born the wrong gender, and I don't think I'll ever be able to tolerate anyone who discriminates against someone who is transsexual.
This game, or story, was beautiful, the imagery was fantastic, and I was in tears by the end.
You're so lucky to have such a kind and loving girlfriend, your love for each other is truly the things dreams are made of. Your journey is truly a powerful story, and I hope it will help other people who are facing the burden of the judgement of others, and hormone replacement therapy. Maybe even help change the views of people who don't understand, and act like jerks.
This really brightened my day <3

nice message people indeed should not be discriminated for being transsexual. But game play wise actual puzzle would be nicer.

If they cant accept you in the US, Thailand will. Ive been there and they treat it as no big deal.

Very beautiful but very rare xd

A beautiful game. All there is to say about it.