Reviews for "dys4ia"

This game is beautiful. I am happy that you have found this piece of yourself. You are very lucky to have such an understanding girlfriend. I hope our story ends up like yours.

a butiful game

I have several friends who are trans. Everything you said is so true. This is a wonderful piece of work and your final response to sir made me astoundingly happy. 5/5

Gotta say, i was pretty confused at first, but im glad somebody has made a "game" (well to show through interactions) how this could make a person feel :)

Awesome game experience. Im too lazy to write all that stuff, but you good maam are a boss