Reviews for "dys4ia"

Gameplay: decent timewaster, not exactly exciting but not exactly boring either, occasionally the game broke, especially at the waiting room.

Story: Hearing someone complain about first world problems isn't very compelling, first worlders complaining about the consequences of their weight gain is pretty insulting and insensitive to the third world where hunger is an issue.

Conclusion: Mediocre gameplay, variety alone makes it decent but not deserving of the kind of "indie" praise it got, baseless pretentiousness and minority points might work on other people, but not me. 1 star is the best I can do.

Hun, I made an account JUST because this game is amazing. You'll be fine, I promise you that. Soon, you'll forget your past life! This game is amazing, this should be played in clinics like the one you went to. 5/5 for everything

This game is amazing. Thank you so much for creating it.

I know the feeling.

Wholly enlightening. Not so much a game, as a tour of your travails.
A learning experience to be sure. Full marks.