Reviews for "dys4ia"

Okay.... um.... great job, just want to say that first. Okay.... don't tell us how sensitive your nipples are.... it's kind of uncomfortable.

This, is a good thing. There needs to be more things like this out there, and while I can't say this is a game, I mean it is. But it's not really a game in a sense that you can lose. Very little actual gameplay you see. But, in terms of what this represents. It's wonderful. I haven't played really anything that makes me take a look at this process. And while the game itself only gives a bit of an overview of what going through this can be like, (I understand it goes better or worse for other people). It's still wonderful that this can be played, and a lot of people can see it for what it is, instead of what might be different.

Beautiful. I loved the image of the shape trying to pass through a gap in the wall and being unable to fit. Although the gameplay was simple, I played it less for that and more for the imagery and symbolism. The people leaving negative and rude comments are painfully obvious in their ignorance. "Remember, you're submitting a REVIEW for this CONTENT. This isn't a place for you to make smug jokes, post stupid nonsense, or act like a total jerk." Art is just another way of expressing emotion and personal experience, and this game does this nicely.

Wow, I have never seen a game so well crafted, and so symbolic. I don't think I have ever called a video game a masterpiece, but this is just art, it's a complete masterpiece. I think you have created one of the best video games I have ever played. The music is beautiful, the graphics are good, and the whole story is depressing. You have created one of the best video games that I have ever played, created one of the few games that I consider art, and probably created one of the best games on Newgrounds. Well done ma'am.

Wow, first time i played a "game" of this class...left me thinking a lot.