Reviews for "dys4ia"

I can't even keep reading reviews, they'll just make me mad. I think this was a bold submission. Innovative, original, a real point to be made, and wonderful imagery. You used metaphoric images, a great tone set by the music and colors, and you learned to connect to the "character," (you) quite quickly. I loved the style, and it helped me better understand your struggle. I liked the choiceless "gameplay" because that's how you lived it. You had to follow others' rules set by your body and by doctors and by what people were telling you what you are in their opinion, something that is still being told to you in these damn reviews.

It was brave, and shows your confidence and your triumph. This isn't the only game you don't get choices. At some points it had Warioware aspects, and I'm reminded of the Scarecrow Sequence in Arkham Asylum, and when the Joker rises his gun to you and you're told to press a button to dodge yet that button doesn't exist on your controller. It gives annoys and freaks you out for a moment until you realize the point. The whole time I "played" this and followed along, I could not wait to move on to see what happened and if this would be a happy ending. /rant. Great job. I think this was a new, great step for you. Congratulations! :D I hope you're much happier now.

OK, it's your experience with hormone therapy. I just have a couple questions, please don't take these the wrong way. Were you taking hormones to become more attractive, or to become a man? And, did you ever get your prescription refilled, or did everything just get better for you? Anyway, like I said, don't take this personally, I am just confused.

This really shouldn't be reviewed as a game. It's not a game at all in the traditional sense. It's just a story that uses games as a metaphor, one that I'm sure everyone here can relate to. And when you play games as much as I do or she probably does then you start drawing comparisons everywhere about how your life is like a video game.

Ok, as a game it's bad, and not fun. It has bad graphics and basic mechanics. But this is just wonderful. It's not meant to be fun, I don't think. It's expressive, very very expressive. It instills a different emotion on each level, building up to this happy hope at the end. It is a wonderful expression. I feel this is less of a game and more an interactive artistic medium. And as the latter, this nailed it. I hope to see more things like this in the future.

pretty good story.....