Reviews for "dys4ia"

Wow, are all these people insulting this retarded? You're entitled to be who you want to be, and this game is a great step toward feeling comfortable with yourself. Good luck!

Apparently the most "intelligent" newgrounds users have not figured out the differences between sex and gender...

Anyways, this was a neat little experimental game and I really thought that it exposed me to how you felt. I have never had to struggle with my identity on a level the artist has, but I definitely felt that I got a slice of it.

Kudos on being able to reproduce the trapping feel of this predicament and how limited and irreversible life can seem some times.

We're proud of ya.

Why is everyone being assholes about this persons struggle? You dont like the game? Fine, give it a zero and move to another game. Don't verbally abuse this person because she doesn't feel comfortable as a man. Not all games have to fit a certain style, I personally love games that a different. Don't bash this person for being different. Grow up.

Chapeau, dear friend.
Deep feelings packed into simple imagery of 8-bit poetry.
I wish all the best for your bright new future.

Stopped at " 'Are you a woman?' Yes."

How do you know if not from your genitalia?