Reviews for "Look Up"

Amazing!!!! The beginning is very peaceful and as it goes on... it just... amazing man!!!! You are doing an amazing job. Keep doin wat ur doin. Ill check ur page almost everyday.

Geoplex responds:

Haha, thanks! I should be uploading a lot over the coming weeks (mostly collabs) but nothing for a while until then; as I have exams and stuff.

You are the real best!

You da real MVP DJWiztic

I wonder how this would sound if you'd leave teh limiter/copressor on the kick drum away. I think it would sound a bit nicer.

Geoplex responds:

I'm trying to emulate pretty strong kicks (stan sb, Lazslo, etc) so that's really not the direction I'm trying to go in, sorry :p (i would never limit a kick, and only the click in this track is compressed. I think your comment might be more directed at the samples I'm using.)

...The best music ever omg keep up this working.

Aw, you're too kind.

:D Do you think you could do music for my new game?

still in early beta http://www.newgrounds.com/projects/games/807526/preview

could this track be in a cut scene of the game?

Geoplex responds:

Yep and yep! I'm busy for the next week or so, but after that I should be able to get time to make stuff. Do you want to use this song, or are you asking me to make an original song? Either is fine, but I'd need to negotiate specifics for the latter :P

Using any of my music posted on Newgrounds is totally fine; as long as you provide credit when you use it.

Thanks!