Reviews for "Papa's Pancakeria"

I've known about the "Papa's" games for awhile, but this is the first time I've decided to play one, and I am very impressed. I love it. It's crazy addicting (played til 3 in the morning yesterday). I think the thing I love most about it is that, unlike some other time-management type games, this doesn't get crazy, tear-your-hair-out difficult as it goes along. It gets more challenging, but it's easy to adapt and get into your own groove. I'm definitely going to play the other games after this. Thank you for giving me so much amusement. Well done!

these games are very fun, but are very dificult

Only one of my favorite Papa games. Please keep making more!

These games are always fun and addicting.

Pancake!!! I love this game and the rest in the series. Its GREAT!