Reviews for "GOON: The Game!"

nice game..although i´m not too good with this type of game

This is a good game, but the enemy in this game makes giant crazy combos that make you spend more time dying instead of winning.

nothing like a spin off from an old classic
although i have been having problems with the goonality sections
one character would go completely nuts and random flying hits but nothing is dealt and then they both go to the "fiinish him" phase and just stand around and if rea did the gonality he would change to look like glatt in some cases
not sure if it's firefox or the game itself
I'm using the current version of firefox
the game acts buggy on me :/

This was a really fun game. It reminds me of all the fun I had playing Mortal Kombat. Mockery, you make the best remixed video games. keep up the great work. :)

Pretty good game, emulating the Mortal Komabt franchise.
Not many problems here, graphics are pretty good at copying the old school Mortal Kombat graphics and the controls were fully functional. All in all the game was thoroughly enjoyable.
Rhea was difficult to beat at first until I found the right strategy. It was pretty brief though, that's probably the biggest problem for me. I think Rhea's difficulty was set perfectly that beating him got a little bit frustrating.
If you're having difficulty beating Rhea, I'll give you a clue, Rhea is a lot like Shao Kahn when it comes to the approach you have to take when trying to beat him!
Hope I helped!