Reviews for "ROADTRIP Rampage"

First, awesome game. Second, I found three bugs. The most serious is when you are fighting the tanker. If you don't kill the biker who tries to ram you before you kill the tanker, no more enemies will show up and you have to reset the level to progress (for more info see my nit-picking section below). The second bug was on the sewer level. As the plane began to approach to drop off the ninjas, but before they had dropped from the plane, I hit the space bar to whip out the shotgun. After the cut scene, the ninjas were not there and it took them about 10 or 15 seconds to show up (they consequently killed me as I was jotting this issue down for my review). The third was with the final weapon upgrade. The weapon definitely does more damage but simply looks like your characters default weapon.

Since I'm here, you can listen to some nit-picking. PAUSE=P should have been in your comments as it does allow me to restart the level. I could have easily said fuck this game...I'm not starting over from the very beginning because of the afore mentioned bug. CACTI and walls need to do more damage. I can put down the controls and pick up my beer for the duration of the obstacle course and still come out alive. LEVELS are little too easy ,even on tough, and overall the game is waaaaaaay too short. I hoped I would be playing this one for hours. ENDING should have three separate animations; if not that, then at least put the proper character into the frames. FINALY, charm, luck, and special as stats don't seem to do shit at all. You really need to expand this game. I had a lot fun while it lasted.

I-smel responds:

The difficulties being ROUGH and TOUGH, and the only stats being "charm", "luck" and "special" are all jokes.

But you're right, those other parts suck.

Cops... and Police can't stop 'em? Oh God no!

I-smel responds:

Once the cops were down, the police knew THEY WERE NEXT!!

This game is awesome! Waiting for part 2 with more levels

Awesome game really fun nice job! ^^

Hey, really nice game. It was super fun playing it. I love the music that plays during the first race, but you didn't list it in your credits.. What is it called? I want to download it!

I-smel responds:

I think the song was "Rasvaperse" by Newgrounds user Ritari.

I did some research, and it turns out that user has been banned from the audio portal because they were posting stolen music :O
woops!

I have no idea what the real song is.