Reviews for "Savlonic : Wandering Eye"

All his songs are good. I like his new one.

amazing. everytime i see salvonic i am sucked in. All of their voices (who are their voice actors?!) are completely intriguing and have me paralyzed. The animation also helps, its just all vamped.

It's kinda funny, none of the video bothered me untill the guy with the mouse dropping into his pants. It was funny, and the whole experience was enjyable, but the mouse man was the thing that made me wonder, da fuk?

Probaly kinda odd, but hey.

As usual, I loved the song, and the video, and can't wait for more.

Charlie Chaplin was one of the most famous practitioners of the toothbrush moustache, first adopting it sometime after 1914 for his Mack Sennett silent comedies. In a 1933 interview, Chaplin said he added the moustache to his costume because it had a comical appearance and was small enough so as not to hide his expression. Adolf Hitler was a fan of Chaplin, but "there is no evidence (though some speculation) that Hitler modeled his 'stache on [Charlie Chaplin]." Chaplin took advantage of the noted similarity between his on-screen appearance and that of Hitler, such as in his 1940 film The Great Dictator, where he wore the mustache as part of two new characters that parodied Hitler. wiki win? btw loved the whole thing ...totally not racist

Great success! XD