Attention! We're rallying new Supporters to help us keep ads off Newgrounds!

Please consider becoming a Supporter today!

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Bob the Pixel III"

Dude, this is kind of cool. You could make the most complex or the most simple storyline for Bob!

DCHorror responds:

Thanks. I kinda have an idea for a story, but I'm mostly winging it.

it was good but needs more to it not just a what like 15-25 sec run time

DCHorror responds:

Thanks for the review. I'll add that to the checklist for next week's update. You can even hold me to this, the next one will be at least 30 seconds long.

For refrerence, you're using audio events, and not streaming your audio. This is exactly why your audio is out of sync. Check out the tutorials in NG, either through the flashes or forums, and you'll see how to fix it.

If you want to get laughs, it needs to sound good too, no matter how funny the physical element is; if you disagree, I urge you to watch a sitcom muted.

Good luck in the future! :)

DCHorror responds:

Thanks for pointing this out. I definitely had to recheck my file to make sure.

You're right, sound is definitely important and it needs to work properly for proper laughs or drama. Heck, with tv, sound is the only thing I care about.

Unfortunately, you're also wrong about the cause. The only sound not streaming is the second song, and that's cause I want it playing over the credits. But thanks for taking the time to try and help me figure out what was going on. I appreciate it.

That was it?
Cmon man. Add more substance then that.

Too short to make any sense or attempt to entertain
the second jump sound is too early.
Simple shapes and colors.(would be a good idea for a short flash)
Rather boring.

DCHorror responds:

Thanks for pointing out the jump problem. I thought I had gotten it right, but it seems that I ended up getting it off anyways.

So...you think I should make it longer and have more happen?