Reviews for "The Love Letter"

Easily a classic! The control is fluid, the story is interesting, and all in all, it's just so simple to play.

Beat it with 2:30 left. Sidenote: jhgjghkjfsfhk this is the cutest thing ; o ; I even got that whole "Leave me alone! >//////<" sense that comes with an anonymous note~ I'm favoriting this so I can play it again in the future :3

Simple, and beautiful. The music to this game was extremely catchy i'd have to say, if it is on the audio portal i'd favorite that in a heartbeat. Good stuff man, i loved the game.

Wish i could relate tho... foreveralone.

haha great job

Well made, I liked the look of the game itself. The game ran perfectly, no bugs or easy ways to avoid getting caught ever. I also loved the game itself, as I found it very unique. Well done. ^_^

Simple, sweet and original. I enjoyed the music, graphics, challenge and letter.
Only wish it was longer. I believe we require a sequel ;D