For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 199 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "The Love Letter"

I'll be honest. When I first finished this game, i went, "Oh my god that was CUTE."

It's so entertaining! I have never been entertained to SUCH an extent while playing a flash game. EVER. You can't find highly entertaining games about love these days.* (*I don't know about you guys, but I have never enjoyed myself more that I have when I played this.)

I can't find any other sentence for this, other than that It's amazing. 5/5. :D

Fun little short game! My god though the NPC's annoyed the hell out of me XD

gotta love how his peers read the letter way faster than he can.

XD XD ther r so annoying i was like :From ur secret.. and i was not paying attention and BAM they r like LOL

My god the NPCs are annoying. Makes me want to go on a murdering spree! Someone get me my sword >:O