Reviews for "The Love Letter"

Wow, nice game
It was too short to me because i made it in the first try but still nice game :D

So sweet but so short! The medals are very challenging, adding the challenging gameplay... and you get 5stars! Good job!

NPCs: WILL FUCK YOURSELF! Great game!

Very nice game! I love the concept on it. I also like how it is also challenging at the same time. Details were nicely done and even though it is short, it is a very good game! I also like how the NPCs are very annoying. You'll be reading it, and far away some NPCs just come out of nowhere and try to see what you are doing. It's hilarious, xD.

I also like how good they hide the kitty. It is a challenging cat to find.

Overall, it's a very good game! Nicely done!

The game itself is good, but the NPCs are so random it's pratically impossible to get the 3 or 4 of them...