Reviews for "Did You Hear That? vol 3"

Can I like, please have the opening song...? For download...? Repeating...? For ten hours...?

This is a realy good flash with the limited sounds they could use. My favorit one is Jeinu's. keep up the good work! :)

You used Version 10, so later submissions will be out of sync. Other than that, good!

Noodle responds:

I used version 10 of what, sorry?

That was awesome! The cartoon was awesome too, but I'm talking about the ending song! That sounds like that Yotam guy that makes the Yotam and Fantasia are the best friends. I want this song on my phone!

Noodle responds:

It is Yotam Perel, yes. He was a part of the second volume of DYHT, and has made songs for both of them. He's an awesome guy, and super friendly. I'm sure you could message him and he might be able to send you the song. His Newgrounds accounts name is LazyMuffin.

This is sooo funny! I liked them all very much but mainly goatman and frameslinger did a good job.
The voicoverguy was awesome too! ^^

Noodle responds:

That was actually me, Goat-Man doing the voiceovers :)
Glad to hear you liked my part as well as my narration. I really am new to voice work, so it's encouraging to hear that I didn't do terrible Haha