Reviews for "Did You Hear That? vol 3"

This is a realy good flash with the limited sounds they could use. My favorit one is Jeinu's. keep up the good work! :)

Really interesting concept! I haven't been on Newgrounds for a few months, and it was really refreshing to view content such as this. Great job! My only problem with it is that the roaring/blast sound effect seemed difficult to work with and so the ideas in this flash seemed pretty similar, but I guess that's the challenge!

I felt like I was watching WarioWare Inc. the entire time! Not bad at all.

Noodle responds:

This definately is a challenge. Once an idea starts forming then sometimes I'll plan at the first 5 sounds of so only to come across one that I can't seem to fit no matter what. I've actually had to scrap plans altogether and start from scratch. It's certainly a challenge, but a fun one!

WarioWare, eh? Interesting! I do love the random fast paced nature of those games, so that's a pretty neat comparison.

wow that was really nice to see all the creative things that people can make with something as simple as a set of sounds

Love the different interpretations. While most of the stories were completely different from one another, I noticed most of the artists had similar uses for the last sound effect; either EXP or other RPG element.

i love the opening song~

reminds me of cuboy xD!!

great stuff~