Reviews for "Did You Hear That? vol 3"

I've been swept off my feet by how creative this is! I can only ponder how fun this must have been to create. The entire thing reminded me of a game of Charades. I did notice that in the author bios, many of the sound contributions were broken. Those who's had survived are Jeinu, MasterAardvark, RWA, and Tarienn. Also, you forgot to add Jeinu to the credits on the side.

I happily laughed during this movie and I'll happily laugh some more. Thank you for providing this wonderful piece and for such an innovating idea! I eagerly await the coming of March.

Noodle responds:

Not sure why the sound contibuted section broke. I just discovered that myself. I tried to bug test it all myself, but I guess I missed that. I'll fix it asap! [EDIT: Fixed now, thanks!]

And as far as being credited fully in the column beside the movie, the way NGs is set up, an invite to be credited is sent out, and they have to accept it. When Jeinu is online next I'm sure he'll accept and be properly credited.

Glad to hear you enjoyed it. And I'm glad someone found that little teaser so quickly! I'll be seeing you in March ;)

I thought it was a clever adaption of the sounds given to the artists.

I think this might be the coolest premise for a collab that I've ever heard of. It's really well done too.

Noodle responds:

Glad to hear you liked it so much! If you're looking for more, then keep in mind this is the 3rd volume. There are still more installments of the same concept with different artists and different sounds!