Reviews for "Did You Hear That? vol 3"

lol good jobe all in all to me the lvl'ing thing got a littel old but damn the same sound dident know u could do so much 4 it like to see mere of this keep up the good jobe

Rel great job guys... I think the idea of this is real cool!

Always been a fan of these, can't wait to find the special features.

Noodle responds:

There aren't really "special features". It's really just a tease of things to come.
There aren't really a lot of places to look either.
That's all the hints you get!

Awesome work everyone, a great addition to the series and really nice to finally see everyone's interpretations. My favourite would definitely be Molkmans.

I'd complain that you have my location listed as USA, but I know you've had a bitch of a time uploading it so I'LL LET IT SLIDE THIS TIME.

Noodle responds:

Great to have you aboard!

Oh wow! I don't even know how I managed to screw that up! I was just snagging info from people's accounts on Newgrounds. I must have copied and pasted it on your page and forgot to fact check it. I'll update it when I fix some other issues people have found.

I've been swept off my feet by how creative this is! I can only ponder how fun this must have been to create. The entire thing reminded me of a game of Charades. I did notice that in the author bios, many of the sound contributions were broken. Those who's had survived are Jeinu, MasterAardvark, RWA, and Tarienn. Also, you forgot to add Jeinu to the credits on the side.

I happily laughed during this movie and I'll happily laugh some more. Thank you for providing this wonderful piece and for such an innovating idea! I eagerly await the coming of March.

Noodle responds:

Not sure why the sound contibuted section broke. I just discovered that myself. I tried to bug test it all myself, but I guess I missed that. I'll fix it asap! [EDIT: Fixed now, thanks!]

And as far as being credited fully in the column beside the movie, the way NGs is set up, an invite to be credited is sent out, and they have to accept it. When Jeinu is online next I'm sure he'll accept and be properly credited.

Glad to hear you enjoyed it. And I'm glad someone found that little teaser so quickly! I'll be seeing you in March ;)