Reviews for "Did You Hear That? vol 3"

Nice art. The part with the phone reminded me of when my phone was stolen a week ago =(

i think i find a bug:
in the author bios page all the link for the newgrounds page of the artist brings to the Goat-Man page instead of the right one.

anyway this was a fantastic collab.

Noodle responds:

That's odd, I thought for sure I had that working. I'll be sure to update it right away, thanks for the report!

I absolutely loved it. This series is always fun, and even the third time around - the idea is still quite fresh. Probably because the only limitation is the animators imagination, and it is fun to see what each seperate author comes up with. I have an idea for the series though - what if you were to start a website and start a competition where artists can submit their animation and then users could vote on their favourites, and a group of the best ones will make it into a new volume - or maybe get showcased before starting a new competition. I'd like to hear what you think of that idea :)

Anyways, keep up the good work guys! These are really fun.

Noodle responds:

It is an interesting idea. My only problem with it is that I wouldn't want to put people through all the effort of making a part to not showcase it in a new volume. The reason these collabs are limited to 10 people is because that used to Newground's limit and I couldn't bare to choose who would and wouldn't get the credit.
Neat idea though :)

This is one of the most fresh collab of newgrounds, I mean everyone has interpreted the part with their own style, and no part look like the other. It's a fantastic work and it's always great to see a great concept like this continuying years after years.

Great work everyone, my favorite part was probavly the one made by Tarienn.

Yaaaaay
Great collab you guys. Animations all had very unique styles and creative interpretations of the sound effects.